Saturday, August 8, 2009

Early Morning's Reminder To Live Everyday Sacred

I'm in my routine now of walking in the mornings. It hasn't been so hot the last couple of mornings. How nice is that! I carried my camera for a change and when I do that I look at things with different eyes. This is my favorite spot in Chaparral Park under an umbrella of trees looking out over the water, an empty bench inviting me to sit for a bit. It's peaceful and quiet and allows some "being" time, time to just "be". It's also a reminder that there is beauty in the world - a great sunrise, cool breeze, ducks, geese, birds all around; it reminds me to live every day with gratitude and appreciate all that I have and all that I am able to do.

Then it was getting showered and ready for work, off to the farmer's market on Cactus and 51 to be back to my studio by 9:30am. Got some yummy veggies, put myself on a budget and didn't go over that. That worked out well because I want to buy so much more!

Have been doing paperwork most of the morning in my gallery, a few customers, printing up class brochures and getting back to business. It's time to write my blog, downloaded the picture and everything stopped. I remember...

Live Every Day Sacred!

Think I'll go create....

No comments:

Post a Comment