Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Sunday

It's been almost ten days since I was last here. I forget about all the ins and outs of posting. I am happy to say that I'm still been getting up early in the mornings and getting myself out the door to walk. This morning was a little difficult, my feet hurt, my legs weren't working like they should be, feeling achy... ah, yes, I was whiny about it. I walk to Chaparral Park and see my friends, the ducks, the geese, the swans, believe it or not, there's even an egret out there. And, there's "bob". My favorite, I look for him every morning. His tag reads B05, looks like Bob doesn't it? His brother's B08, I call him "Bob" too.

This morning was beautiful, a little cooler than it has been, reminded me of Florida, especially seeing that lone egret. What I used to do occasionally on Sundays was go to an oceanside restaurant/bar in the afternoons and listen to Reggae. That brought me back to my sweet memories. So I put on Taj Mahal's Sacred Island music in my IPOD, and walked a little less painfully, and suddenly, I didn't feel so whiny.

I finished my walk feeling so much better and ready for the day!




I am putting together a small jewelry case for my niece to take to her work. Maybe I'll be able to sell some things through her friends and coworkers. Always look for creative ways to show my work.



My featured jewelry piece today is one that I made a few months ago. It's a PMC covered porcelain bead, with one of my better lampworked beads, and an Egyptian eye charm. I like this piece because it has an unusual way of getting in and out of it. It has a soft 16" leather cord, it's asymmetrical which is what I love about it. And, it can be yours! Retail price is $75 but my blog special is $40!


No comments:

Post a Comment