Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Get Your "Warm Fuzzy" On!

R2UMKWEVCHYN


It was particularly humid out this morning when I started my walk - the air was thick with moisture, and I was already damp. But that's what I'm walking for - to sweat out the toxins, to breathe deeper, and lose some poundage! I have to laugh to myself when I talk about humidity. Is this really HUMID? Ha! I think not. At least not compared to spending 30 years in Florida. This is nothing. I'll take this "Humid" and be fine with it.

When I walk, I like to think about my next blog ideas. I passed a few other walkers out for their morning exercise. It always amazes me how we can be the only two people on the sidewalk, passing each other within one foot and Bam! - No eye contact, No "Good Morning", Nothing. And that split second is gone. I remember someone saying a long a time ago that, "Everyone needs at least 257 Warm Fuzzies every day to feel good!" Warm fuzzies can be a smile, eye contact, a "Good Morning" from strangers. It can be a phone call from a friend, hugs and kisses from a child, and it can be reaching out to help someone. I happen to like saying "Good Morning" to everyone I pass, and I get to snag a Warm Fuzzy for myself. I stopped by to get my photo card from Beverly and she gave me a bag of kumquats for me from her tree - ooh, another warm fuzzy! How many can you get today!

I chose two earrings to spotlight today because they were both made of bronze coins, with niobium ear wires. Coins. For reminding us of how rich our lives can be if we let it!




This pair of earrings has suede strips, ooh, a "Warm Fuzzy"!


No comments:

Post a Comment