Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My "Left Brain" Day

Feeling great today. I simply had to leave my creative right brain for a little while this morning to learn about how to sell some things on Ebay. Beverly is helping me. She and Shirley have a store and they are doing very well. I'm so thankful that she will be coaching me every step of the way. All of those little details of even signing up is not for the creative...not yet anyway. Those important details will need to be evaluated, checked and rechecked before I can be good at it. Learning curves can be very frustrating. So, it's time for my patience to kick into gear, reading everything carefully and thoroughly, and getting over my first listing. Then, it'll be a breeze. At least that's what I'm counting on. This is just another step for my Plan B, and I'm actually excited about starting this new adventure! So my morning is totally gone and I must get ready for work this afternoon. I'm exhausted - well my brain is. I have to figure out how to make this more fun and more rewarding. Oh, I know!...when I sell something!





So here's my featured jewelry. I know, they are not earrings. I had to deviate a little today. These are simple wire pins that I made a while ago. (I left my photo card at Beverly's so I had to rely on an older piece of jewelry). I love these whimsical pieces and the beads are lamp worked, hand crafted.





No comments:

Post a Comment